Section for Transport Biology
Section for Transport Biology aims at uncovering the molecular processes that control growth and development of plants. The major research topics are transport across membranes, membrane turnover, transport from cell to cell and long-distance transport of signals and solutes. The members of the section teach Cell Biology, Biotechnology and all aspects of Plant Anatomy and Physiology.
- Cell communication - Alexander Schulz
- P-type Pumps - Michael B. Palmgren
- Biomembranes - Thomas Günther-Pomorski
- Signal transduction and Plant Innate Immunity Anja T. Fuglsang
- Secretory Pathway pumps - Rosa Lopéz