Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences > Education
Education at Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences
Bachelor and Master programmes
The department contributes to many of the courses and study programmes at the Faculty of Science. Ideas for bachelor- and master projects are presented at the KU Jobbank. Some of the suggested projects are listed under individual sections.
BSc programmes in Danish
- Natural Resources (Naturressourcer (miljøvidenskab, miljøøkonomi, naturforvaltning, plantevidenskab)
- Animal Science (Husdyrvidenskab)
- Landscape Architecture and Urban Design (Landskabsarkitektur og bydesign)
- Veterinary Medicine (Dyrlæge)
- Agricultural Development
- AGRIS MUNDUS - Sustainable Development in Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Environmental Chemistry and Health
- Environmental Science - Soil, Water and Biodiversity (EnvEuro)
- Landscape Architecture
- Water and Environment
PhD students at Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences can join one of the research schools at the department:
- Research School for Agriculture and Ecology (AGREC) is open to all PhD students at Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences Agriculture and Ecology.
- Research School for Biotechnology (FOBI) gathers and supports PhD education within the dynamic biotech environments at DTU, KU-SCIENCE and KU-SUND.
- The Ph.D. Programme of Environmental Chemistry, Microbiology and Toxicology (RECETO) includes students at University of Copenhagen, Aarhus University, DTU, Lund University and other partners.
Brian Grout, Section for Crop Sciences
Hans Thordal-Christensen, Section for Plant and Soil Science
Jørgen Eilenberg, Section for Organismal Biology ansd Section for Genetics and Microbiology
|David B. Collinge, The academic areas of Plant Glycobiology, Plant Pathology and Plant Anatomy and Physiology|
|Barbara Ann Halkier, The academic areas of Plant Biochemistry and Molecular Plant Biology|
|Bo Svensmark, Section for Environmental Chemistry and Physics|