Section for Molecular Plant Biology
The Section for Molecular Plant Biology has interests in various aspects of plant research focusing on increasing plant productivity through application of molecular biology.
By combining our basic and translational research activities, we wish to make contribution to some of the societal challenges such as increasing primary productivity for meeting demands for food and biomass for bioenergy and generating novel cell factories ("green factory") to produce valuable commodities and nutraceuticals.
- Photosynthesis, synthetic biology and primary metabolism - Poul Erik Jensen and Tom Hamborg Nielsen
- Regulation of photosynthesis - Dario Leister
- hylakoid plasticity and reversible protein-phosphorylation - Mathias Pribil
- Non-Coding Transcription - Sebastian Marquardt
- Cell wall - Yumiko Sakuragi
- Glucosinolate defense compounds - Barbara Ann Halkier
- Regulatory Networks and Interactomics - Meike Burow
- Phytohormone transport - Hussam H. Nour-Eldin