Section for Molecular Plant Biology
The Section for Molecular Plant Biology has interests in various aspects of plant research focusing on increasing plant productivity through application of molecular biology.
By combining our basic and translational research activities, we wish to make contribution to some of the societal challenges such as increasing primary productivity for meeting demands for food and biomass for bioenergy and generating novel cell factories ("green factory") to produce valuable commodities and nutraceuticals.
- Bioengineering and dynamic molecular interactions - Barbara Ann Halkier and Meike Burow
- Photosynthesis and synthetic biology - Poul Erik Jensen
- Biology and control of fungal pathogens - Hans Jørgen Lyngs Jørgensen
- Carbohydrate and phosphate metabolism - Tom Hamborg Nielsen
- Plant cell walls and cyanobacteria - Yumiko Sakuragi