Section for Crop Sciences
In the crop science section we study and teach the sciences related to crop interactions between G(enotype), M(anagement) and E(nvironment) as the basis of sustainable food, ornamental, fibre and energy crop production.
We acquire, integrate and disseminate basic, translational and applied scientific knowledge about field and horticultural crops and cropping systems in the biobased society.
- Climate and Food Security - John Roy Porter
- Crop Physiology and Production Systems - Kristian Thorup-Kristensen
- Crop Stress Physiology - Fulai Liu
- Horticultural Science and Biotechnology - Renate Müller
- Molecular Plant Physiology and Plant Phenomics - Thomas Roitsch
- Plant Protection - Christian Andreasen
- Tropical Crops - Sven-Erik Jacobsen