Kristine Groth Kirkensgaard
Team Funding, Innovation & Strategy is responsible for project management of research projects, strategy and lobby, collaboration agreements and patents, and providing support on research applications and budgets.
As project manager, I am currently responsible of managing following research projects:
- EU FP7 Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN): PHOTO.COMM, www.photocomm.ku.dk
- Innovation Fund Denmark: Plant Power, www.plantpower.ku.dk
- EuropeAid: EU-Alba, www.alba.ku.dk
My work areas include:
- Development and amendment of contractual documents, budget, work plan etc.
- Organising conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings
- Assistance with reporting, presentations, agenda, minutes, etc.
- Communication with partners and funding bodies
- Development and management of project websites
- Financial management (in collaboration with the finance team and UCPH EU-office)
- Support with new initiatives and further external funding
- Keeping track of deadlines, milestones and deliverables
- SPOC (single point of contact) regarding Climate-KIC at our department