Kristine Groth Kirkensgaard
Thorvaldsensvej 40, 1871 Frederiksberg C
Team Funding, Innovation & Strategy is responsible for project management of research projects, strategy and lobby, collaboration agreements and patents, and providing support on research applications and budgets.
I am currently Project Manager for the following research projects:
- Novo Nordisk Foundation, INTERACT, www.interact.ku.dk
- Innovation Fund Denmark, Grand Solutions, MiniGut, www.minigut.dk
- EU Marie Curie European Training Network (ETN) NaToxAq, www.natoxaq.eu
- Innovation Fund Denmark, Grand Solutions, LESSISMORE, https://plen.ku.dk/english/research/transport_biology/ptp/research-projects/lessismore/
- EU FP7 Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN): PHOTO.COMM
- An NNF Exploratory Preeseed project
- Innovation Fund Denmark: Plant Power
- EuropeAid: EU-Alba, www.alba.ku.dk
My work areas include:
- Development and amendment of contractual documents, budget, work plan etc.
- Organising conferences, seminars, workshops and meetings
- Assistance with reporting, presentations, agenda, minutes, etc.
- Communication with partners and funding bodies
- Development and management of project websites
- Financial management (in collaboration with the finance team and UCPH EU-office)
- Support with new initiatives and further external funding
- Keeping track of deadlines, milestones and deliverables
- Advising on budgetting for fund applications
- Support in the preparation of contracts such as collaboration agreements, MTAs, NDAs, etc. in collaboration with KU's lawyers and the finance team.