ASETA means Adaptive Surveying and Early treatment of crops with a Team of Autonomous vehicles. ASETA focuses on early, localized detection of weed infestation and targeted treatment with automated, small, cooperating, unmanned helicopters and ground vehicles. ASETA brings together roboticists, agricultural engineers, and agronomists to compose a team of cooperating autonomous vehicles for surveying and targeted treatment of crops. ASETA includes a demonstration of the concept on a sugar beet field infested with perennial weeds that are economically high impact weeds in a number of European countries.
Read more about the small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), Hexacopter.
- Public Private Partnership - Plant Phenotyping Project (6p)
- EU-Alba - Increasing yields of Millet and Sorghum by a new and sustainable seed technology developed in Sahel
- The intelligent sprayer boom
- The logarithmic sprayer
- Flora changes on arable fields
- ASETA - cooperating autonomous vehicles
- Quantitative on-farm evaluation of integrated pest management
- Molecular detection of microbes
- Bio-pesticides (discovery and development)
- Gradueret vækstregulering af rødsvingel baseret på afgrødens biomasse
- Sted-specifik ukrudtsbekæmpelse med droner
- Automatisering af logarithmesprøjte til vurdering af optimal herbiciddosering i roer