Research & Innovation Café
What are Research and Innovation Cafés? RICs are informal, interactive discussions open to everyone interested in the topic being presented. Participation in the dialogue between the audience and the speaker is strongly encouraged. RICs are held in English.
Student project suggestions:
- Insects for Food & Feed: Scarabs as a food source in Europe and Africa: Is interactions with microorganisms a hindrance?
- Insects for Food & Feed: Foraging insects for human consumption in Europe: a realistic scenario or a romantic dream
- Insects for Food & Feed: Insects as diets around the world - and other uses for insects than just direct human consumption?
- Insects for Food & Feed: Danish production potential for larval production
- Insects for Food & Feed: More than honey: potential of drone brood in western diets