Plant Biologicals Network Symposium 2019 Abstract submission
Scientists from academia and industry are invited to submit abstracts describing original research in any of the symposium topics:
- Increased plant resilience towards climate change
- How to ensure efficacy of plant biologicals
- Biological products for pest and disease control
- Tomorrow's sustainable agriculture with microbes
- Integrating biology-based and conventional crop protection
The session chairs will review and select abstracts for flash talks and/or posters for the symposium.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is 4 October 2019 at 12.00.
An abstract book in pdf. format will be sent to all symposium participants prior to the symposium.
If you are selected for a flash presentation you are also automatically selected to bring a poster.
Your abstract may be selected for an oral flash presentation during one of the sessions at the symposium. You will be informed 3-4 weeks ahead of the symposium whether you have been selected for a flash presentation.
- Your flash presentation must be no longer than 5 minutes. Please be aware that time limits will be strictly enforced by session chairs.
- Please prepare no more than 3 slides for your presentation.
- Presentations should be prepared in 16:9 format with Microsoft PowerPoint (Microsoft Office 2003 or newer). Use 32-point font for titles as a minimum, and 24-point font for body text on all slides. Please make sure the presentation is compatible with a PC.
- Presentations must be submitted on a USB drive at the registration desk, when you arrive at the symposium.
Your abstract may be selected for a poster to the symposium. You will be informed 3-4 weeks ahead of the symposium whether you have been selected to bring a poster.
Posters should fit within a 180 cm (height) x 90 cm (width) space. An A0 poster will be suitable.
We will provide you with a poster number and adhesive/pins to hang your poster with, when you arrive at the symposium registration desk.
There will be dedicated time slots for poster presentation during the symposium. We will ask you to stand by your poster during one of these sessions, and will inform you of which session before the symposium.
Submit your abstract
Fill in the form and upload your abstract here:
Fields marked with * are required.