Booking of field area and technical assistance

The University Farms at KU supports research and teaching to all staff people and students at KU and other research institutions.

If you plan to carry out experiments in the field or need technical assistance for any scientific or teaching related activity in the field you can ask us.


We encourage you to discuss your requirements and project design with the technician team prior to the submission of the application.

Next step in our application process involves the submission of a 


The sheet can be completed in English but if you are Danish speaking we prefer it done in Danish.

The booking sheet should be submitted to teamleader Marie Louise Olsen

User payment

Please notice that the use of the University Farms and the services provided is covered partly by user payment.

Greenhouses and protected plant growth

If you need space in controlled environment we have a separate booking sheet for greenhouses, growth chambers etc.