Transforming global food systems under climate change: Achieving zero emissions
Seminar & High-Level Panel
If we are to limit global temperatures to not more than 2°C warmer than pre-industrial levels, we need to transform the way we produce and consume food.
On 25 February 2020, key food systems and climate change stakeholders will come together to discuss solutions drawn from a report by a Panel of Experts to be released in early 2020.
Join us to learn about opportunities for collaboration between industry and social movements, changing diets and reducing food loss and waste.
To view the programme and for more information, please visit the event page.
Please note that registration is required - if you wish to attend the event, please register now.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Andrew Campbell, CEO, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR)
- Anne Lawaetz Arhnung, CEO, Danish Agriculture & Food Council
- Ben Reynolds, Deputy Chief Executive, Sustain
- Hege Skarrud, President, Spire
- Henrik C. Wegener, Rector, University of Copenhagen
- Jais Valeur, CEO, Danish Crown
- Katherine Richardson, Professor, University of Copenhagen
- Katrine Krogh Andersen, Dean, University of Copenhagen
- Mauricio Graber, CEO, Chr. Hansen
- Selina Juul, Founder, Stop Wasting Food
- Sophie Healy-Thow, Lead Group Member, Scaling up Nutrition (SUN)