International Plant Nutrition Colloquium 2017
Registration and abstract submission is now open
The 18th International Plant Nutrition Colloquium (IPNC) in Copenhagen 21-24th August 2017, including congress satellite meetings on boron and manganese 19-20 August, is now open for registration and abstract submission.
More than 800 participants from all over the World are expected to participate, providing a unique forum for sharing your professional interests and for expanding your network. Do not miss this excellent opportunity to get updated on the exciting new developments within the field of plant nutrition.
The programme includes keynote lectures by world leading scientists. In addition, more than 70 oral presentations will be selected on the basis of the received abstracts. A large number of posters will be displayed throughout the conference and will be presented in special poster sessions.
Register for the IPNC conference and satellite meetings here
Abstract guidelines for IPNC 2017 and satellite meetings on B and Mn are available here
IPNC 2017 themes in Copenhagen
- Plant nutrition for global green growth (opening session)
- Plant-microorganism interactions and nutrient acquisition
- Nutrient functions in plants
- Nutrient management and fertilizers in crop production
- Nutrient uptake, transport and homeostasis
- Nutrient availability in soils, toxicity and remediation
- Plant nutrition and food quality
- Nutrient cycling, ecosystems and climate change
- New analytical methods in plant nutrition
March 1st 2017 - Abstract submission deadline
May 21st 2017 - Early bird registration deadline
Become a sponsor: View the IPNC sponsor opportunities here