Institut for Plante- og Miljøvidenskab > Ansatte
Solveig Krogh Christiansen
Forsknings- og strategikoordinator
Thorvaldsensvej 40, Bygning: T 665
1871 Frederiksberg C
Part of the research funding landscape is moving towards bigger cross disciplinary multi actor initiatives – often with focus on innovation. We seek proactively to be updated on relevant national as well as international initiatives.
I provide sparring for researchers and supports the department management with respect to international and national initiatives such as:
- FP8: Horizon2020
- Public private partnerships such as:
- JTI´ s (Joint Technology Initiatives) such as BIC (Bio-based Industries Consortium), IMI (Innovative Medicin Initiative) etc.
- EIP´s (European Innovation Partnerships) ex EIP-AGRI, EIP-WATER
- KIC ´s (Knowledge Innovation Communities) ex Climate-KIC, FOOD KIC
- JPI´s (Joint Programming Initiatives) ex FACCE JPI (Agriculture, Food Security and
- CID - Crop Innovation Denmark
- Plant Biotech Denmark